Pages

Oh dear....

There seems to be something "up" with my blog...like the ability to comment seems to be reserved only for comment bots who have nothing decent or worthwhile to say, and you lovely folk are unable to comment.  I am so confused.  I promise to get this sorted out...I will do my best for this weekend...but I am going out of town for some Beachbody craziness this weekend so we shall see.

What Beachbody craziness you ask?  Well, the Coach Summit - I'm going to workout with Chalene and Shaun T, brainstorm with other coaches and just learn how to be a better coach.  I'm pretty excited...and nervous...and fearful of the Insanity workout with Shaun T on Saturday morning at 7am.  I promise to check in after to let you know I survived.  So when you wake up Saturday morning, and think, "Hmm...maybe I just don't feel like it today," then think of me and the sweat pool I created at the hotel in LA bright and early with Shaun T's cute face, amazing abs and killer drills.  If you don't hear from me and how I survived, then please please PLEASE send someone to the Hyatt Regency in LA to pick my sorry butt up off the floor.
 

Anyway, I hope to have some time tomorrow between my workout, packing and leaving for the airport...so here's hoping I can get these silly blog issues fixed up for ya. 

Court

12 comments:

personalized gifts for kids said...

I wonder if you just made something without telling Grumpy what it was, then maybe he would just eat it. You could always tell him later. When I have my “meat & potatoes” family come for a visit I shamelessly prepare meals they would not have at home.

large file transfer said...

Simple. All you need to do is follow these three substantial steps to get in. First, you have to take the hardest, most advanced classes in every subject you can and get As in all of them. You bet, you've got to ace all the challenging courses like Math, Physics, Biology, English, Foreign Language, Economics, History - everything. Be well-rounded. Do debate, or be in the language club and other activities. But of course, don't overdo it!

S. Oma said...

As expected, they found that children with snoring had lower regional cerebral oxygen concentration than healthy children. But, paradoxically, they found that children with sleep apnea, which is usually considered a more severe degree of sleep-disordered breathing, have higher regional cerebral oxygen concentration than children with just snoring.

A. Caipure said...

Not to put too fine a point on it, but Gore didn't suggest "a carbon-free America" per se, but actually said our electricity production should be carbon-free in a decade.

P. Enis said...

As Karim Sadjadpour pointed out in an interview on the PBS Newshour on Monday night, it is not easy for the regime in Tehran to discredit all of the supporters of the opposition, since several of them, including Mir Hussein Moussavi, have “impeccable revolutionary credentials.” Here is video of that interview, in which Gary Sick, a former member of the National Security Council, also comments on the power struggle now taking place in Iran.

A. Mbien said...

As far as I have followed the tutorial, I can say that I love Django because it helps you a lot while coding (Django’s motto is: “the Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines”), but at the same time you don’t lose control over what the framework does. And that’s my biggest fear with frameworks.

C. Ialis said...

Now when you are looking for a product or service to de an affiliate for, make sure you check out there commissions and pay methods. Promote affiliate programs that pay a high commission and also look for affiliates that have 2nd tier commisions, that way you earn on your downline as well.Have products that fit in your niche, and that has a solid track record of paying their affiliate easily and on time.

R. Esveratrol said...

Electronic cigarettes look, feel and taste very similar to regular cigarettes, which operate quite differently.Electronic cigarettes do not actually burn the snuff, but, by inhaling from a cigarette-mail, you activate a “flow of censorship” that releases a mist of water containing nicotine, propylene glycol, and a scent that mimics the flavor of snuff.

A. Mbien said...

Planning for any website and make them popular is very important for every website owner.I like these blog because of these video and plans which is describe how to handle with that problem.

M. Enhancer said...

Exercises are the most preferred method of male enhancement and there are millions of men worldwide who have been able to gain 3 inches and more with this method. These exercises are called Jelqs and are presumed to have been originated in Ancient Arab where young men used to perform them to gain more penile size and staying power.

James Taylor said...

Live chat on 16th June i never forget because i met my lots of friends.Here you got lots of new friends and you can join the community and increase your friend circle.

Sarah Collins said...

There are looks of website who gives you to information about to how to impress your partner.That blog having some that kind of information how to impress girls.

Post a Comment